Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The End of the January Blues... Welcome February!

Hello Fellow Crafters!

It's been a while! Seems like the last two months have just flown by. December was very busy. Between the Christmas parade, baking, school pageant, shopping, wrapping and parties, it didn't leave me much time to do much crafting. January has been all about getting back on track which definitely included finding a way to find time to craft. Nothing like crafting to beat the January Blues.

This weekend, I had some friends over to papercraft. I finished both my Halloween and Christmas Mini-Album while catching up with the girls. As you all know, I LOVE, LOVE Doodlebug products which I used in both these albums. The bones of the album are one of Prima's fantastic chipboard album.


 

Now that I got all caught up with Halloween and Christmas, there was no more excuse for not having scrapbooked last Easter's pictures. I decided that I wanted to try a new style of mini album. I'm always looking for a new style of album to try. Mini albums are a favorite of mine and my kids just love them.

I went on the Silhouette Design Store and found a super cute Lori Withlock mini wallet album. Check it out! https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/132353 

Combined with my newly arrived Doodlebug's Easter Express collection, I came up with this album. What do you think?



I hope you enjoyed these projects. Now that I'm back into crafting mode, I won't wait so long between posts. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment